- The Crypto Revolution - From Bitcoin To Hashgraph (Hedera)
- How to Become a Millionaire in 3 Years | Daniel Ally | TEDxBergenCommunityCollege
- Bill Gates Biography In Hindi | Bill Gates Life History | Success Story Of Microsoft
- The Story of Your Enslavement
- Worries of a Crypto-Crash, Doug Casey, & the Story of a Drug Lord
- My New Favorite App!
- What Is Money ? EXPLAINED
- गरीबी से इतिहास रचने तक का सफर (Michael Jordan) Motivational Video by Dr. Vivek Bindra
- The Handbook of Human Ownership - A Manual for New Tax Farmers
- The best investment I ever made.
Bitcoin has a bad name amongst the general public. It’s a topic fraught with mis-communication, rumors and bad affiliations
Writer and Bitcoin advocate, Joanne Falvey, wants to tell a different story.
The Tale of the Bitcoin Kid is a graphic novel aimed at children between 8 and 12 years old. It tells the story of a boy named Alex, his software engineer father and his internationally acclaimed artist mother. Together the three navigate the complicated Bitcoin landscape and emerge with a moral tale of learning and earning.
The Tale of the Bitcoin Kid is a graphic story about Bitcoin for kids (people of all ages really) and people and how it’s a great opportunity to learn about earning. And the basics of using bitcoins through pictures.
About the Author
Joanne Falvey is a writer and Bitcoin Advocate in Sydney, Australia. Her current focus is on Bitcoin and finding new ways to share it with the world.
“I wanted to show the good side of Bitcoin” writer Falvey says. “It has so much potential and is a really exciting development in online currencies and as a payment system. As a mum, I wanted to find a way to introduce kids to the idea of financial literacy and The Tale of the Bitcoin Kid was a great way to do this.”
In particular making it accessible to ALL people across the globe.