- Bitmain AntRouter R1-LTC 1.29MH/s Litecoin Miner Review
- WiFi router mine coin Bitmain AntRouter R1-LTC configuration teardown
- AntRouter R1-LTC - шанс выиграть 8000$. Wi-fi роутер для майнинга лайткоинов
- Bitmain AntRouter WiFi config TearDown and mining test
- Bitmain AntRouter R1 WiFi Router Bitcoin Miner Setup
- ♛ Unboxing and testing the Bitmain Antrouter R1 Wifi Solo Bitcoin Miner
- BITMAIN AntRouter R1: 1st wireless networking device with bitcoin mining chip
- Bitmain Antminer s7 / Antminer s9 Wireless Hook Up Vs Hardwired
- Bitmain AntMiner L3+ 504MH/s Litecoin Miner Review
- Data Networking for Medium Size Bitcoin Mining Operations
Litecoin Mining Hashrate (Scrypt): 1.29MH/s ±10%
ASIC chip type: BM1485
Mining mode: Mines on any pool
Power consumption: 3.78W ±2.9% at the wall
Mining power efficiency: 2.93 J/MH ±2.9%
WiFi standard: 802.11g/n, 2.4Ghz
Input current: 0.2A
USB charging port voltage: 5V
Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C
Operating humidity: 5%RH-95%RH, Must prevent condensation
Product dimensions: 84.5mm(L) x 56.6mm(W) x 29mm(H)
Weight: 148 grams
Q: Can the AntRouter be configured as a wifi client so that I don't have to connect an Ethernet cable to it?
A: Yes! Follow these steps:
1. Plug the AntRouter into a power outlet.
2. From a nearby computer, connect to the AntRouter's WiFi. The Name will be "antRouter-#", where # is the MAC address of the AntRouter.
3. Open a browser and go to http://192.168.200.1. Enter root/root as the username/password.
4. Go to the Network -> Wifi tab.
5. Click the "Scan" button and locate your existing wifi network.
Note: The AntRouter can only connect to 2.4GHz wifi networks and has limited range. It cannot connect to a 5GHz network. In testing, it seemed to have a maximum range of ~50ft.
6. Click the "Join Network" button to the right side of your wifi network.
7. Enter your existing wifi network's passphrase and click the "Submit" button.
8. Go to the Network -> Interfaces tab and click the "Edit" button next to the new "WWAN" interface.
9. Go to the Physical Settings tab and check the box next to "creates a bridge over specified interface(s)".
10. Click the "Save & Apply" button on the bottom right corner of the page.
11. Reconnect your computer to your existing wifi network.
12. Login to your wifi router and view the list of connected devices. One of them will be named "antRouter". Copy the corresponding IP address into your browser as http://###.###.###.### and then login.