- Bitmain AntMiner S9 13Th/s 13000Gh/s Asic Miner Bitcoin Miner
- How Much Antminer S9 can make per month + unboxing and giveaway winner - 4K
- Bitmain AntMiner S9 Best Asic Miner for Bitcoin Miner - 13Th/s 13000Gh/s
- UNBOXING ANTMINER S9 BITCOIN MINER | 13.5 TH/S | *HOW MUCH DO I MAKE*
- AntMiner S9 Bitcon Asic SHA256 Miner BITMAIN
- Antminer S9 Bitcoin Miner - $8,000 per Year!
- Обзор Асика Bitmain Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Bitcoin ASIC Miner настройка,шум и т.д.
- Best Seller Antminer S9 13 Th/S 16Nm Asic Bitcoin Miner | www.antminerbitcoin.com
- Antminerstock Releasing New S9 13 5TH s @ 098W GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
- Распаковка майнера Bitmain Antminer S9 14TH/s
1. Hash Rate: 13 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1323W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
Please note the following:
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 30-40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner S9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source) There are three hash boards that require three 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3 or the APW5 power supply for the AntMiner TS.