- 5 pack Hardware wallet HW.1 Ledger secure cold storage with password protection for BTC Bit Reviews
- Ledger Nano S - Setup and Guide (Hardware wallet)
- Ledger Blue - Ledger Wallet Hardware Wallet Hw.1
- Watch Your Wallets Their Getting Hacked...
- Ledger Nano Hacked By Teenage Boy | Is It Vulnerable?
- 15-Year-Old Security Researcher Uncovers Flaw In Ledger’s Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallets
- LEDGER NANO S - ENVÍA BITCOIN
- How To Download And Set Up Jaxx Wallet
Ledger HW.1 Enterprise solution for multi-signature HW.1 is the abbreviation for "Hardware Wallet": It is a Bitcoin wallet on a small smartcard device, for personal or group use. With a minimalist design and enterprises features, Ledger HW.1 is a secure wallet for low budgets. A PROFESSIONAL WALLET ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS Suited for enterprise uses, Ledger HW.1 is the baseline smartcard hardware wallet for professional and team needs, a secure Bitcoin wallet for multi-signature transactions. With HW.1 you can store safely your bitcoins offline, and make everyday payments online. It is provided in pack of one HW.1 (Classic), or in three-packs (HW.1 Multisig) or ten-packs (HW.1 Enterprise). Each pack contains a HW.1 chip, a security key and a recovery sheet. MULTI-SIGNATURE FOR BEST PRO BENEFITS Multisig spending increase the difficulty of stealing your bitcoins, as several keys are required for each payment. It can also be used for wallets shared by multiple people where a quota is required to spend the coins. You can use your Ledger HW.1 on any computer, PC, Mac or Linux. Simple to use, you connect it directly to a USB port to manage your account, to protect your bitcoin and to make safe payments.